The Diocese of Camden has a rich tradition of generosity, communal support and spiritual depth.  This legacy is ours to embolden for future generations who will one day share in building our Faith and  leading others to Christ.  The Campaign for the Catholic Community of South Jersey - Catholic Strong - is seeking to secure a minimum of $50 million which will primarily benefit our local parishes.  

Join with us as we make Christ's presence felt throughout the six counties of Southern New Jersey.

For semi-annual and annual deductions, we must modify your gift manually. Please complete those pledge requests using the quarterly frequency, to get it into our system. Then make a note in the comments section below that you desire semi-annual or annual deductions, and the month you wish it to begin. We will modify your installments accordingly.

Donation Information
$ 100,000.00
$ 75,000.00
$ 50,000.00
$ 30,000.00
$ 25,000.00
$ 15,000.00
$ 10,000.00
$ 5,000.00
$ 3,300.00
$    
Additional Information
Type of gift:
Billing Information
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Payment Information
Please note Direct Debit transactions may take 3-5 business days to complete.
*
*
  *
*
help *

 

Sign in for a free account that will enable you to easily make future donations, update your personal information, register for events and view your giving history.  

70% of funds raised will be allocated for parish needs; the remaining 30% will fund the diocese's coordination and support of various ministries throughout South Jersey.


"This historic effort is... about the flesh and blood of our parishes, Catholic schools and the ministries of our missionary Church."
~Bishop Dennis J. Sullivan


images images

Copyright © 2019 Diocese of Camden | 631 Market Street, Camden, NJ 08102 | Tel 856-756-7900. Fax 856-963-2655